In what may deliver cheers to account of its round 6 crore subscribers, retirement fund physique Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation’s (EPFO) is predicted to credit score the installment of 8.5% curiosity until Diwali.
EPFO, in September, had introduced that it could credit score 8.5% curiosity on workers provident fund (EPF) for 2019-20 in two installments.
EPFO will present 8.5% curiosity on the EPF account of subscribers now whereas the remaining 0.35% fee of curiosity on EPF for 2019-20 can be credited into the subscribers account in December this yr.
How to verify PF account stability by way of net
Subscribers can entry their passbook via the EPFO web site to verify their account stability utilizing UAN quantity.
1. EPFO subscribers can go to the web site epfindia.gov.in and click on on the E-passbook possibility.
2. Fill in username (UAN quantity), password and captcha code, member ID for which you need to see the stability.
3. The EPF passbook will replicate the stability.
4. Download the passbook for future reference.
How to verify PF stability by way of textual content message
- Subscribers will have the ability to verify their PF stability via a textual content message if their UAN quantity is registered with the EPFO
- Just ship ‘EPFOHO’ to the quantity 7738299899 to get your account particulars
- If you want to get your account particulars in Hindi, then simply write ‘EPFOHO UAN’ and ship it to the identical quantity
- Else, you may also get your particulars in English, Punjabi, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali
The subscriber’s UAN quantity and checking account must be linked to their everlasting account quantity (PAN) and Aadhaar card.
It could also be recalled that with the intention to ease the burden of EPF subscribers through the COVID-19 disaster, the Labour and Employment Ministry had on March 28 made amendments to the Employees’ Provident Funds Scheme (EPFO) permitting partial withdrawal of provident fund.