Reliance Jio has launched many recharge plans for lakhs of its clients throughout India. The newest reasonably priced recharge plan launched by Reliance Jio is the 2GB information per day plan at Rs 444. Jio claimed that its new plan is cheaper than the plan supplied by different firms.
Here’s the small print of the Reliance Jio Rs 444 plan.
-The plan has a validity of 56 days.
– 2 GB information per day is being supplied on this plan.
– A complete of 112 GB of knowledge will likely be supplied to customers in 56 days.
– Once the information interval is over, customers will be capable of use Internet at a pace of 64kbps.
– Customers will get limitless voice calling facility on networks apart from Jio.
– Users may even get subscription of 100 SMS.
– Jio apps can also be out there day by day at no cost.
Besides the Rs 444 plan launched by Jio, the corporate’s different recharge plan like Rs 598, Rs 2,599, Rs 2,399, Rs 599, and Rs 249 additionally provide 2 GB information each day. The Rs 2,399 recharge plan comes with 365 days validity and limitless calling on all networks. Apart from this, this plan additionally offers clients 100 SMS, 2 GB information per day. Jio additionally has a recharge plan of Rs 2,599, whereby it affords 10 GB information rollover as extra function and Disney + Hotstar subscription for one yr.